hey

Just came back from Tanjung. Sorry I didn't get to blog on the first since I was seriously too tired. On the 31st, traveled back from Penang after lunch and the journey took almost 7 hours. It was raining heavily and there was an terrible accident along the way...So reached Subang at around 7 to go to Huey Ling's house for the New Years Party. Supposed to start at around 6:30 but managed to reach there at around 7:45. Syara didn't even tell me that we've gotta bring food if not I could've brought food from Penang man...

Now no mood to post any pictures la...all of them are in Huey Ling's cam...I'll post them after i've got them and if I got time...aih...gotta go to school tomorrow already for the Form 1 Orientation Day...>.<...must wake up early already...zzzzzzzz

*gonna have a camp on the 1st week of school...^^

now playing this song on my guitar...


bye~

0 comments: