SICK

Feeling awfully sick today. Went out to KL Yap Ah Loy Temple in the morning to receive blessing for the upcoming finals in November. But after breakfast, that's where all the sickness starts coming. Of all the times that it could have happened. But now I'm suspecting that it's because of the dessert I shared with Ai Vee yesterday after she ate "the bomb". And yes, she's sick. *facepalms*



Wanted to make today a very productive day by finishing chemistry and calling for sponsors, but had the entire day taken away. Head is still throbbing now. I even had to force myself to go out to collect the blazer with my head feeling like it's gonna explode anytime just now. Robyn's right, the blazer's so freaking small. And sorry I couldn't make it to Pam and Sharleen's outing at Pyramid. Soooo sorry, but still, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! =D

Here are some cartoon about falling sick, so yeah...enjoy! =p



 



0 comments: