3 in 1

So after i came back from Penang, i immediately went and prep up for prom. Prom's really awesome and memorable. Though there's just one thing I've regretted not doing. But still, felt hyped up till I can only sleep at around 6 in the morning. So here's some of the pictures taken. =)









probably our last picture

we'll have our moment someday =)

Note that all the pictures are taken from facebook. Thanks for the picture guys!!=)

Woke up around 4 hours later and off I go to facebook. Wanted to tag some people, continue GT and reply a 'certain email'. =0 But it's too bad that Streamyx failed me. Went to One Utama instead after some pestering from my sister. Called Linyen to come along but no transport. Here's some pictures of one of the events that caught my attention on that day, the launching of the Secret Recipe cupcakes if I can remember.










The pictures are taken using my hand phone. I seem to have misplaced my camera somewhere and I know that the pictures are awfully blur. Next are some pictures from Perak on the 20th and 21st December. Enjoy! =)























That's all for now. =)




0 comments: