Post SPM =P

So many things to blog about after SPM, but I'll start with what happened after SPM. Went to Penang for over a week right after Chemistry, so can't really go anywhere else. There's nothing much to do in Penang except eating like there's no tomorrow. So here's some of Penang's greatest foods. The best of the best I tell you. =)





Too bad there's so few pictures. Usually dig in into the food before the thought of taking a picture even occurred to me. While I was walking around in Gurney Drive I came across this really cool dude. Just drop any amount of money and he'll pose around for you. Lala pose included. If not then he'll just remain motionless for hours:


And how would you like to have a buffet dinner with this person?? =p

That's all for now. Blog about prom later on.=)

0 comments: